trekMountains offers quality treks in a carefully selected range of destinations,
from the Italian Dolomites to the Himalaya,
from the Sahara to Kilimanjaro
Introducing our NEW walking holidays:
We’ve got some exciting new hiking holidays lined up for you for 2023:
Italy – Amalfi Coast
- Italy’s Amalfi Coast – a wonderful walking destination for Spring and Autumn walking.
- Delightful rural accommodation
- Varied walks including Amalfi, Positano, Ravello and the island of Capri
- Swim in the warm sea
- Pompeii, Herculaneum, Mt Vesuvius
- Flexible trip length
- Graded gentle to moderate
Explore the best of Northern Portugal on our 3 beautiful trips offering gentle walking, hillside vineyards and coastal caminos…
Also, if you’re thinking about a trip to South America, contact us as we’re working on some incredible new treks in Peru and Patagonia. Contact us for more details…
Here at trekMountains we are specialists in trekking in the spectacular Italian Dolomites.
We have built up our knowledge of this area every year over the past 12 years, and we personally know the area intimately.
Watch our video about Trekking in the Italian Dolomites:
Some of our most popular Dolomites trips include:
- Dolomites Alta Via 1: The iconic flagship multi-day hut-to-hut trek in the Italian Dolomites. Our self-guided price from £890 includes private rooms at no extra cost to you wherever possible. This trip books out fast, so don’t delay. Discover more…
- Dolomites Alta Via 2: More technical than the Alta Via 1, the Alta Via 2 is a multi-day hut-to-hut trek for those trekkers who are confident walking in the mountains. Our self-guided price from £925 includes private rooms at no extra cost to you wherever possible. Discover more…
- Dolomites Val Gardena Day Walks: The Val Gardena is an immaculately-kept valley, immersed in some of the most spectacular scenery the Dolomites has to offer. Let the cable car take the strain! This valley is well connected with cable cars & a funicular railway to whisk you quickly into the high mountains. Walks for all ability levels, and e-bike options too all from our delightful accommodation in the valley! This was a new trip we started selling last year, and understandably it proved to be very popular. Our self-guided price from £715 includes private rooms at no extra cost to you wherever possible.. Discover more…
- Dolomites UNESCO Geotrail: – traverse across the Dolomites on this multi-day hut-to-hut hiking route learning about the incredible geology of this world heritage site as you go. Self-guided prices from £960. Discover more…
These SELF-GUIDED trips can be run on dates to suit you between mid-June and mid-September. All of these routes are very flexible, and we can adapt them to the number of days that you have available – please contact us with your preferred dates and the number of trekkers.
They are also available as GUIDED treks – the price of GUIDED treks is dependent on the number of trekkers.
Book now for 2023:
Please contact us or email us at email@example.com now for your enquiries for 2023.
Our flexible booking conditions
We have always treated our clients personally, and respect the fact that in these difficult times, more than ever, you require flexible booking conditions. We have therefore amended our booking conditions to make them more flexible, and to enable you to book with confidence. We’ve also staggered our payment system to help you with your cash-flow. Just as we have done with all our clients throughout the pandemic, we will enter into dialogue with you to help you find the best solution for you in the event that you need to alter your booking. Our COVID-19 booking conditions run alongside our standard booking conditions. In all cases, we aim to be as flexible as possible.
Our promise to you remains, as always,
trekMountains will treat the trek you’ve been dreaming of with the personal care it deserves.
We pride ourselves on the high percentage of our clients who book again with us, and who pass on our details to their friends. Check out the reviews from our clients here.