Please complete the form below as soon as possible after you have booked your trip.
You are advised to arrange travel insurance as soon as you book to cover you in case you have to cancel.
It is a condition of booking that you have adequate medical and travel insurance for your trip.
Your insurance must cover you for:
• the entire period of your travel away from home.
• the activities and the altitude involved in the trip.
• helicopter rescue and repatriation.
• You should also notify the insurance company of all pre-existing medical conditions.
Please note that many insurance companies do not cover these requirements. There are a few insurance companies that specialise in insurance policies suitable for trekking expeditions. If your current travel insurance company cannot provide you with a suitable policy, please contact us for further information.
We recommend that you also have insurance for cancellation and personal baggage
To complete this form you will need:
• the dates of your trip
• the contact details of the person you would want us to contact in event of an emergency (typically your next of kin)
• the contact and policy details of your insurance company
If you prefer to submit this form by printing it off, scanning or photographing it and emailing it back to us, there is a printed version here.